• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Border Terrier Pups Now £100

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Border Terriers Pups 12 Weeks
Red Grizzle KC Registered 1st Jab Done
4 Boys Left £100 per Puppy
Champions in the Line Telephone Mike on 07964764763 southwales Caerphilly

Puppys now £100 mike just wants em to go to a Good Home

014-1.jpg
016-2.jpg
015-1.jpg

Beautiful pups 8) do you think any would be up to working tasks or as now with most pedigree Terriers they seem to of lost that edge, they'll make excellent pets if I didn't have two I would be very interested.
Hope you find good homes & good luck.

terrier man said:
Beautiful pups 8) do you think any would be up to working tasks or as now with most pedigree Terriers they seem to of lost that edge, they'll make excellent pets if I didn't have two I would be very interested.
Hope you find good homes & good luck.

Yet to see a Border that wouldnt work.. however they need gentle handling and are easilly ruined by early entering (they either wont work at all or become too hard)

As long as pups have good mouths and are not too big should be good for work... dont worry about the white hair on chest this will probably grow out, and in any case wouldnt affect working but would affect showing.

Good luck with finding them forever homes!!