breakdown cover where from ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imy63

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend where to get breakdown cover from ? some companys wont cover an old bus with living accomodation in i've tried.......dont want to go away on my hols without it although i've had no probs with her at all but you just never know!! Imogen

Hi,

I've just got cover with the RAC via Tesco vouchers for out westy. If you take their personal cover rather then vehicle cover they don't have age restrictions on the vehicles and they cover motor homes so I think (hope!) that it should be fine.

Adam

ive been with RAC for 7 years and they have been very good every time, i was with the aa for one year but on my second day of van ownership it broke down and the aa man refused to work on it and tryed to convince me to take it to the scrap man! (it was a blown fuse)

We've got RAC. Covers our 2 dailies plus the camper. They do have a 'fair usage' policy of max 6 calls per year, but have always been good.

I uesd to work for RAC and they do a scheme called 'Arrival' . :msn4: .
Its linked to the camping and caravan club. You get personal cover and they will get you to a prebooked campsite.
You are also exempted from the european surcharges if you take a vehicle over 10 years into europe.

Latest posts