• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BREAKING Doormobile 72 crossover SOLD THANKYOU

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First dibs on the following items if you do break it please.

The shelf fitted oposite the sliding door (with alloy brackets)

The mesh behind the front grill.

All locks if they are in good nick, don't suppose they are all on one key?

chances are you will have someone buy the whole thing and restore it, i'v seen much worse being sorted

Nick

Hi do you have the following?

Engine lid if so how much?

Front brake calipers, Is so how much and what condition?

Thanks

both doors we have, passenger is good drivers not so good on the bottom.£150 the pair. i have the calipers but no idea what they are like i'll look tomorrow,and boot lid i'll check tomorrow. thanks

How do interior vinyl panels look? Do you have the whole set?

Do you have the passenger seat cupboard?

gvee said:
How much for both cab doors and the front grille?
hi, im new to this :-/ we have both doors the passengers good, the drivers not so good, but easy fix. £150 the pair.the front grill and mesh perfect. whats the grill worth to you?

I'm after front seats - or ideally the cover for one, if you are prepared to sell seperately. If not I guess I'll need all the fixtures and fittings for the seats too

And an exhaust for a 1600 engine

Hi
How much for rear hatch stricker plate the bit that is attached to the van not the hatch. Thanks

VeeDubDom said:
I would like the internal metal work for the roof and some glass for the sliding door.
Whereabouts are you?
hia its in cleethorpes

Need a few small bits from the steering column if you're breaking it.
Also a lot of small bits -what area is the bus based ? Wouldn't mind coming over with a list ;)

Still want that shelf if the new owner is not going to use it