Brighton Breeze - The Morning After @ The Pelham Arms, Lewes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister

Reaction score
Hello

Last year on the Sunday morning after Brighton Breeze quite a few of us met up at my pub The Pelham Arms in Lewes, for an Early Bay and friends meet, bus line up and then a burger as we where running a burger festival in the pub.

Its was a great way of ending the weekend before people journeyed home.

I thought it would be good to do the meet again this year :D

The Pelham Arms is only a 15 minute drive from Plumpton Race course, where the Brighton Breeze campsite is this year, and a 5 minute drive back to the A27 for your journeys home.

The burger festival will not be running this year as the timings are different, so instead I will light up the BBQ and get a load of bacon & sausages in from our butchers for brunch rolls. Proceeds from these will go to the Sussex Macmillan Cancer Support Centre.

We will be meeting in the council car park opposite the pub at 11am, until about 1pm.

If you would like to join in, let me know before so I have a rough idea how many to cater for.

All Early Bayers and other aircooled friends welcome :D

Cheers, Andrew

Count me and the Mrs in :D Cracking burgers last time so the bacon and sausages got a lot to live up to this time :lol:

Latest posts