Bristol Santa Cruise 2011 - Sunday 11th December

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofufi

Reaction score
Hi all, it's that time of year to brave the cold once again...

Bristol Santa Cruz is on again, and this year it should be better than ever!

As ever, all proceeds generated by this event will donated to charity - this year, we're supporting Children's Hospice and Breast Cancer care.

THE DAY

*Gates open at Washingpool Farm, Easter Compton, BS35 5RE, at 11AM Sunday.

*The cruise leaves Washingpool Farm at 1PM sharp, is approximately 1 hour long and ends at Fry Club Keynsham, Somerdale, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU.

Entrance is £5 per vehicle, and includes a sticker, hot drink and mince pie.

When the cruise reaches Fry club, there will be a large, floodlit tarmac car park, with:

* Autojumble
* Traders (TBC)
* Santa's Splitty
* Santa's Grotto
*Hot food and drinks
*Childrens craft activities
*Raffle

As ever, there will be prizes for the best dressed vehicle and the furthest travelled participant.

The cost is £10 for a private Autojumble pitch. You can turn up on the day, but we'd prefer if you just dropped an email first to [email protected]

If you're a trader and want a trade stand, drop us an email and we'll sort something out :)

A few pictures from the last few years...

various2010087.jpg

P1020885.jpg

DSCN1628.jpg

DSC_1450.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

P1020888.jpg

P1020898.jpg

5255318956_4410ce3cd6_z.jpg

Do feel free to post up any pictures of last year's event (and thanks to those who took the pics I've used above) :D

Keep watching http://www.santa-cruz.co/ for more info...

Hi we would love to attend this years cruise,but need to know if this is an aircooled event only as our bus will not be ready,or to put it bluntly would not make bristol and back,unfortunately.the wife has a watercooled beetle and i, a t4, or otherwise i suppose we could cadge a lift.Regards Mark & Mandy.

Me to, might get the old Bus decorated up a bit as last year I felt a bit left out :oops:
Anything VW can go in the cruz old or new.

Hi mate would like to have a stall to promote our new business "howling Wolf Speedshop . join us on Facebook
we were there last year had a great time

regards,
Mark

celtic nomad said:
Hi we would love to attend this years cruise,but need to know if this is an aircooled event only as our bus will not be ready,or to put it bluntly would not make bristol and back,unfortunately.the wife has a watercooled beetle and i, a t4, or otherwise i suppose we could cadge a lift.Regards Mark & Mandy.

As Terrier Man says, everyone is welcome. We normally have a good mix of aircooled and watercooled cars, probably more aircooled than water on balance. :)

Don't forget to decorate the cars ;)

Oslo_mark69 said:
Hi mate would like to have a stall to promote our new business "howling Wolf Speedshop

Sure thing :)

If you drop Rich an email ( [email protected] ), he'll sort you out. Or just turn up on the day, it'll probably be OK :)

The prizes for 'best decorated car' and 'furthest travelled' have been finished...

tins.jpg

8)

Just one last update before the cruise this coming Sunday...

Raffle prizes will include:

Two adult camping tickets for Dubs At the Castle ( http://dubsatthecastle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Four adult camping tickets to Castle Retro show ( http://www.castleretroshow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Two free tickets to a gig of your choice at the Bristol O2 Academy,

2 tickets to Dub Aid ( http://dubaid.co.uk/ ),

A selection of Thatchers Ciders, and much much more.

Huge thanks to everyone who has donated all the awesome raffle prizes!

Can't wait :D

Hi just to let everyone know that Howling Wolf Speedshop will be at the cruise on Sunday , come and have a chat and show your support for our new Business

Join us on Facebook. "Howling wolf Speedshop"

cheers ,
Mark

Latest posts