Bus ID Tags, Want one or two?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force3g

Reaction score
I tried posting this earlier...not sure if it was successful. I am having some ID tags made for a couple of buses like the two in the photo. I don't have a solid price on the tags, but I am talking to potential suppliers now. I am guessing no more than $8-$9 per tag, just a guess at this point. If any EarlyBayer.com members are interested in one or both of these tags, let me know. I know the price is dependent on volume with the manufactures. Hit me up if you have interest!
Thanks

Update on the tags. The minimum order to print them is 50 of each. Ouch! Price is $12/tag. You will have to drill your own holes in the tag and take them to a trophy shop and have you numbers stamped.

They a screen printed aluminum and look like the ones in the pic in my original post.

Tell your friends. I need 50 sets to make it happen. Just post a reply with how many you want. When we hit the magic number I will post how to order.

Thanks!

So if we have a target of 50 sets lets get organised..

Simple list below, that can be copied to a post with your username added and amount of sets required

Dirty Harry 1 set
*Sam* 1 set
Kev946 2 sets
lemur 1 set
ib-bus 2 sets

Force 3G 2 sets
Dirty Harry 1 set
*Sam* 1 set
Kev946 2 sets
lemur 1 set
ib-bus 2 sets
asiab3 4 sets
CrRusty 4 sets
1970fun 1 set

18 sets need 32 more.

Force 3G 2 sets
Dirty Harry 1 set
*Sam* 1 set
Kev946 2 sets
lemur 1 set
ib-bus 2 sets
asiab3 4 sets
CrRusty 4 sets
1970fun 1 set
Cpberry2011 1 of each (both)

I got a proof set back today and they are garbage! Color is bad and poor job drilling the holes. I have gone to another manufacture to see there work. They are almost twice as much the cost but, if the quality is top notch I think it will be worth it. I'll keep you updated.

Tag update...

I am having trouble pasting photos here. Please see my update at http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=614507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Force3g said:
Tag update...

I am having trouble pasting photos here. Please see my update at http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=614507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They look great. I'm still in for 2 full sets, (2 x Westy and 2 x Cali).

Thanks

Is it too late to put my name down for a set?

Saw in your Samba thread that they are coming from the UK. Would it be easier and cheaper to split the shipement and have someone in the UK to distribute them to UK based people. Might save duplicate shipping fees and import duty?

Telford Mulisha said:
CPBerry2011 said:
Force 3G 2 sets
Dirty Harry 1 set
*Sam* 1 set
Kev946 2 sets
lemur 1 set
ib-bus 2 sets
asiab3 4 sets
CrRusty 4 sets
1970fun 1 set
Cpberry2011 1 of each (both)
Telford Mulisha 1 set
67westy

Got you on the list 67Westy. I hear you suggestion on the UK shipping. When I here back on what shipping is going to cost, I'll look into your suggestion. I have family over there that might help me out with that.

Latest posts