Bus Types Show 18/19/20 April 2014 - Oswestry Showground

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzit

Reaction score
Bus Types 2014
All the best, and welcome to Bus Types VW Show 18/19 & 20 April 2014 for all VW camper owners
Enjoy a great weekend with us at the Oswestry showground where you will find like-wise people who just love their Buses!
On display you will be able to see some of the best VW buses from within the UK. All variants of the camper will there and will include split screen / bay windows / T25’s / T4’s & T5’s
Over the weekend there will be Autojumble stalls and a massive trade area where you will be able to find those hard to find items for your cherished vehicle and VW memorabilia, new & spare parts.
As always, show and shine and special bus displays will be on the menu in the central arena.
Friday and Saturday nights are action-packed with music from your favourite DJ and topping this off with 3 live bands.
Start the show season well with a visit to Bus Types

New for 2014………
• Show & shine on Saturday and Sunday
• Professional BMX Display
• Adult Fun rides
• Cooking in a camper demonstrations
• Acoustic sets throughout the weekend
• Three great bands - live on stage
• Children’s entertainment

Your dog is welcome to stay at the showground!
Last year was a great show with more people attending than ever with over 180 traders
Visit us at http://www.bus-types.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Enquiries Tel: 01745338674.
[email protected] General /autojumble / advanced tickets / traders
[email protected] Show vehicles / club displays

At least you'll be there dude
Your welcome to spoon in my bus :shock: :lol: :lol:

Me and my mate Rob will be there - no bus though - but will be kicking tyres and saying "how fast does it go mister!"...and ...."what does this button do!"

No seriously, looking foward to seeing some EB's

Weather forecast looks cloudy with odd sun........but who knows, at least it's not showing rain at the mo. ;)

Davydomes said:
Me and my mate Rob will be there - no bus though - but will be kicking tyres and saying "how fast does it go mister!"...and ...."what does this button do!"
"...you know you can just bolt a Porsche engine in there?" ;)

I might be coming down on the Saturday for a visit but my weekend plans are still up in the air.

I was there all weekend what a nice chilled and alcohol fueled time and even got a glimpse of crede999 's ghia creation

Latest posts