• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cab floor req

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robndshelp

Reaction score
I am looking for a 72 cab floor the repair panels that you buy for the sides are not wide enough.
we have about 2" off the handbrake hole. Any adivce from where to get one?

I'd also like a cab floor for a RHD '72, but I think, annoyingly, complete cab floors are only available in LHD! can get them in two halves from JK and others, so will probably have to make do & mend!
If anyone knows different, please let us know!

This was purchased fron Alan Schofields, they all come LHD, the hole will be filled with the cut out from the RH side.
poeresto016.jpg

Ands1 said:
This was purchased fron Alan Schofields, they all come LHD, the hole will be filled with the cut out from the RH side.
poeresto016.jpg

& iirc they are all late type floors so need adjusting for the steps.

Thanks, I did call alan scofields they said they only done them for split's before I put it on here will try them again! ah

i would like a centre section aswell.ive contacted autocraft but they say they wont be doing one soon.is there anybody else making panels? i have mine unpicked to copy.

Picture007.jpg

Loxy said:
Ands1 said:
poeresto016.jpg

& iirc they are all late type floors so need adjusting for the steps.
The company who are carrying out repairs to my van have given up on this panel (I'm not knocking Schofields) to much work apparently & it won't look right when done, so they're cutting a good one out of an early bay thats being broken....

Latest posts