Camper Jam Weston's Park 1st - 3rd July

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’ll be there, just hopefully I get my tinware back from the powder coaters in time to fit it all and actually be able to attend in the camper 😱

I notice the club camping area has moved for us Early Bay folk - the last time this happened I think everyone just decamped over to the SSVC area as per previous years. Anyone know if this is ok?

Also, is there a line-up on Saturday for us?

There’s a form to fill out on the CJ website for Saturday’s line up. I just applied for that, as for camping, I’ll be heading to the ssvc area as normal

Since the last Camperjam a lot has changed.

Jazz Publishing/Events dropped the air cooled bus magazine (VWC&C) at short notice so there are no ‘connections’ with the event now. I don’t know how club camping will work, I think if you can blag it into SSVC then do so, they are always keen to have old buses with them.
I’m afraid I’ve no idea about the memorial trophy either this year but I’ll make an enquiry.

I felt the last line up we did was diminished a bit by the Wolfsburg Bus Crew line up that was massive but had all sorts of vans in it, the area just became ‘buses and campers’.

But, life and events change and evolve, it is what it is. I won’t be attending.

Ah I see, I shall try and blag it tho club camping is actually closer to the show ground. Shame you’re not going Mike but I get it. Catch you soon

Just got back from another great weekend away with mates. Good to meet a couple of you guys too.
Just a real shame that there is an increasingly diminishing number of aircooled vehicles in attendance. My current favourite is the Fire Bus bay, the level of craftsmanship on the interior is a beautiful thing ❤️….and any bay running gun metal grey Teledials always gets a thumbs up from me.👍🏽👍🏽521912B9-A61E-4C51-BBC6-F4FC6F35943E.jpeg

Me too. One of the best ones I’ve been at. Yeah agree, not many aircooled at the display area.

Just got back from another great weekend away with mates. Good to meet a couple of you guys too.
Just a real shame that there is an increasingly diminishing number of aircooled vehicles in attendance. My current favourite is the Fire Bus bay, the level of craftsmanship on the interior is a beautiful thing ❤️….and any bay running gun metal grey Teledials always gets a thumbs up from me.👍🏽👍🏽View attachment 2541
Nice to meet you at last! Great show as always and yes that is a beautiful thing!

Always enjoy CamperJam, and it seems to be growing in size. Hopefully it doesn’t get too big for it’s boots, but the range of food vendors is fantastic, and plenty of trade stalls to occupy one’s time. Really disappointed that the Syncro rides weren’t there this year - not sure what the story was behind that, as I know it used to bring in a lot of money for charity.

The main disappointment was the moving of the club camping. I’m not sure if the organisers felt it would be seen as a positive to be close to the action, but being right behind one of the festival tents would have gotten annoying pretty quickly with the volume of music. And the pitches were tiny - only suited to a bus and small awning, and that would leave you with no area to sit outside in without invading a roadway / next door’s pitch. We quickly made up our minds to camp somewhere else, over where the SSVC / VIP camping has been for years. This turned out to be a much better choice, so hopefully can repeat next year.

Latest posts