Carole Nash renewal, one to watch out for.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinketpimp

Reaction score
Hello All, if like me, you are a bit of an air-head, in more ways than the van thing... and have only a rough idea when your insurance is up, look it up! Only by chance today whilst I was emptying crap from my in-box I found last years insurance and none for this year.... on ringing them up it transpires that I have been sans insurance for some 2 months now and that they have a back-log so haven't sent out any reminders..... so if yours is up soon or like mine, back in February give them a ring.

All I need to do now is spend hours telling them what they didn't listen to, and got wrong and I might feel safe again.... no matter how many times I said 1641, it is still a 1600cc, one wonders if it would make a difference if I was making a claim....

Anyone recommend another better one?

I had problems with CN and wouldn’t use them again. I have been with A Flux for a while and they have been ok. Not everybody seems happy with them though. But maybe worth getting a quote though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've been with Lancaster insurance for a while for fanny and when we had the beetle. Haven't had any issues and getting the agreed valuation for them both.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest posts