• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Crewcab no longer wanted as I've got one.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster966

Reaction score
Hi peeps, anyone got an early rhd crewcab for sale at a reasonable cost? I don't just mean cheap, I don't mind spending money just not silly money :lol: I've been looking for ages but they're either big money or rubbish. If I don't find one soon I'll have to buy a camper :roll: I'd prefer something that hasn't had too much work done to it body wise, but don't mind a bit of lowering etc.

Cheers
Steve

i think scott wilson has a decent rhd one but i may be mistaken...

http://vwclassics.co.uk/index.php?page=early-bay-crew-cab

£9.5K?

scott wilson said:
cheers johnny steve called today along with two other people...you may be on commision here

i pint of scrumpy would do when im down your way next :D

Hey don't I get a pint of scrumpy too? :lol:

Scott, nice to talk, I'm going to keep looking for now as this would leave me short on cash to do anything with it, maybe you'll still have it when I give up & come crawling back to you :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the tie up Johnny.

Steve

Hi have rock solid 68 crew imported 3 years ago from california,faded white patina.This truck has had a lot of time and money put into it. very low narrowed beam,drp spindels.csp discs,notched chassis,all work carried out by the bus barn.Has 1776 twin 40s remote filter an cooler,6 rib 2 litre gearbox. body is very straight no rot.excellent load bed and gates.I am only thinkin off selling this due to major op on me neck and slammed vans dont help,looking for a lwb t4 for comfort.email me 4 pics,[email protected] . cheers neil

Latest posts