• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Crossover post-resto clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieTerrier

Reaction score
I have the following parts going spare after my resto. Van is a 72 Crossover but not sure all are original parts!

1 x front bumper. The side steps have been welded to the centre piece to make a one-piece bumper for some reason. Very solid and straight centre and left step, right step dented but appears solid. £125

1x passenger door. Very solid, no rust. Restored a few years ago but never used. Needs new hinges £130

1x sliding door RHD. Older repair to lower skin in usual place. Not the prettiest but seems solid enough. Door skin looks OK from outside, not so pretty underneath (filled rather than repaired with a proper repair panel). Rest seems solid, so good base for repair or can be used an a ratter or short-term stop gap. £150 or £175 with new outer skin repair panel and inner/underneath panel if you are handy with a Mig!

1x engine lid 90% solid, couple of inch of rust one one of the bottom corners (sorry, forgotten which corner...) This lid has the raised section at the top running the full width of the lid if that makes sense?? £35

1 x front bumper step, good condition. Think it's the left one but I can check tomorrow as I will be down at my storage unit. £75

All parts pick up from Leeds or Scarborough areas, or you can arrange courier. I have initial photos which I will send if you send me your EMail address to MisterSCobb@ aol.com
I will take more (and better) photos tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Happy trails!!

Sam

Ps - no internals or hardware with any of the doors, bare units only.