Cruise To The Prom 2014 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortunate Son

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A great day out with a great turn out with a few interesting vehicles that I haven't seen before.

Portugese Fire Fighting van was incredibly low mileage (kilometerage?!) with a very interesting story of how the owner got hold of it. Very nice family from South Wales own it, could of talked to them for hours!

The Razor's Edge

Starting to develop a bit of a thing for MK 1s. this one was fabulous

Brilliant show was this, I spotted the Razor but missed the KG somehow, I know what you mean about that couple, I chatted to them for a bit today as well as at the hang out last weekend, his mrs wants it painted shiney :shock: :shock: :shock: Luckily he`s not having any of it ;) Any one that sees him must nag him about the lack of engine tinware to bodywork seal :roll: I certainly did and he still hasn`t done it :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good show :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Brilliant show was this, I spotted the Razor but missed the KG somehow, I know what you mean about that couple, I chatted to them for a bit today as well as at the hang out last weekend, his mrs wants it painted shiney :shock: :shock: :shock: Luckily he`s not having any of it ;) Any one that sees him must nag him about the lack of engine tinware to bodywork seal :roll: I certainly did and he still hasn`t done it :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good show :mrgreen:

Did he like my suspension suggestion?