CSP Bellcrank Return Spring

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nipper

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve had a set of 34 ICTs fitted to my motor a little while back, the engine is over revving between gear changes and when I stop the revs sit between 1500 and 2000 rpms. I had the timing and the cards checked out and all’s well. It just looks like the springs on the carbs aren’t man enough to return the revs back down. So when I stop I go round the back and turn the Bellcrank slightly and that does the trick. So I’ve got myself a CSP return spring as I’ve read that should sort the problem out. So my question is how difficult is it the fit, does the Bellcrank part as it looks like the spring sits between the non moving part and the moving part, any help appreciate guys. The engine is a Type one with twin carbs👍

Thank you guys, so glad I got this information, the one I was about to fit over the weekend happened to be the wrong one...I have now ordered the correct one as mine is the aluminium base and not the stainless one. You saved me a lot of hassle, so a big thank you👍👍👍

Latest posts