• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CUTTING UP EARLY BAY SHELL, INC. CALI FRONT AND REAR PANELS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am rob

Reaction score
LOCATED IN RETFORD DN22 6ND.

remains of a 1970 rhd bay shell. gutters (what's left) all good, straight and rot free. lower windscreen is rusty but doesn't appear to have rotted through anywhere. main chassis all seems good and to have had no previous repairs. original air filter stand. original seat runners. rhd steering box etc. if you need a cut let me know, i'll take a pic and give you a price. WILL BE SCRAPPED BY THE END OF THE WEEK SO BE QUICK!!!!!

cali back panel that was destined for the above van. excellent condition but needs a battery tray. £450

early bay front panel, 1970 i think. good solid cut with loads of metal backwards. almost to the back of the steps of the front arch. surface rust but no rot. few dents here and there, and a few extra holes drilled through it annoyingly but all easy fixes £500

i'll clean it up with a wire wheel attachment on a grinder and make sure it's good and get back to you hopefully this evening.

Hi i am rob

Do you still have the cali front and rear cuts??? would like them both if you still have them????

please let me know ASAP.

cheers

hi i am rob , please can you pm me a phone number as i am interested in the red front end if it's still available.thanks in advance.

thank rob the front is just what i needed it was worth the 8 hour round trip to collect.got back & the old front was out so with a bit of luck the bus should be finished before busfest :mrgreen:

Latest posts