• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Danbury interior to go

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having fitted a new interior to my van last year, the original interior is now surplus to requirements
I know some advice is to keep it, just in case we get nostalgic, but i can't see this happening and it's just cluttering up the garage
It would be a shame to scrap it as it is in reasonable condition and complete apart from the overhead locker which I've kept and the seat runners
We renewed the cushions and covers and had a new storage unit made plus there is a zig unit in the rear bed base and the cooker is there
We used it since we got the van 10 years ago and it is perfectly functional provided the bed is assembled before you start drinking!
I'd rather it went complete to a good home, eg if you've got a blank canvas and are looking for an interior, rather than splitting it up
Installation should be simple and it's not handed so will fit in left or right hand drive vans
It would be collection only from SE London
Price, probably around £200 but negotiable
Interior as it was when we bought the van

new storage unit and zig unit

cooker in the raised position plus bottle holder!

bed set up, the fold up mattress isn't included but the cushions provide the same size bed, 6'x4'

and the new interior for comparison

Hi

I could be interested in this, is it still for sale?
Where abouts are you.

Thanks
Andy.

Latest posts