Deluxe Window Trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

My bay has the deluxe trim inserts around all of the windows except the front window.

As the huge stone chip in the window just cracked i'll be replacing it soon so i wondered if you can still get the trim for the front window surround to?

Did they have this when manufactored i'm sure i've seen a pic of a bay with it?

Any pics anyone?

Thanks

Dave

Yes you can get it & yes yours should have it fitted as it's a deluxe.

Likely that someone replaced the rubber in the past and fitted the standard rubber.

http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/wolfsburg_new/Body_misc/bus_window_rubber.cfm

Sorry no pics to hand.

Mike

Watch out.... some places sell the Plastic 'bendy' type trims for Bays, and some (like us) sell the aluminium ones.
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure which are correct, but I think aluminium is best.
We sell the ones from WBW!

This seems as good a time as any to offer you guy's some discount. We always offer clubs a discount and Forums are like clubs so anyone who is a registered user of this forum can get the regular club discount. All you have to do is ask!

yeah how much discount we talking i need a full set of rubbers for a 70 deluxe

My van came with the original deluxe windscreen trim fitted.

DSC01362.jpg

Windscreen was broken so had to take it out but saved the trim to refit at a later date. I alredy had a std seal so used that for now.

Watch out.... some places sell the Plastic 'bendy' type trims for Bays, and some (like us) sell the aluminium ones.
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure which are correct, but I think aluminium is best.
We sell the ones from WBW!
. can also vouch for the above product recomended by jules . got a set in my bay ( late one ) and a set just about to be put in my wifes bus ( early one ) . cheers steve

Latest posts