• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon Poptop - Elevating parts needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frozentoast

Reaction score
Hi all

Desperately need the elevating and locking parts for a Devon poptop. Will consider anything at the mo, even possibly having to buy the whole lid to get them.

If you have anything please let me know

Cheers

frozentoast said:
Hi all

Desperately need the elevating and locking parts for a Devon poptop. Will consider anything at the mo, even possibly having to buy the whole lid to get them.

If you have anything please let me know

Cheers

what exact parts you need the full hinges? and the locking latches?.

try a breakers for the hinges and you can buy the latches brand new from the original supplier. PM Matt_B for the address.

The only part you cant buy new is the T strengthening bracket but its a flat piece of mild steel and can easily be fabbed up in stainless.

Hello Johnny, I've got the same problem - I know Camper Shop sell the hinges & struts, but what is the T strengthening bit? Am afraid I've nothing to go on, as our pop top is just 'hanging loose'. It jumps up in the air each time we slam a door.

Thanks, Pam