disappearing post!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben72Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
evening all!

anyone else had a post disappear?
I can see it in my Profile (under 'Search Users Posts') but it's not in my thread.

Thought it might take a while to 'arrive' but it's been over a week.

Do I need to change a setting or something else?

Thanks!
Ben

Not a clue Ben. It sounds very technical and I must admit that is definitely not my specialty :mrgreen: . One of the brainy ones will pop along in a minute and tell you something extra technical and you’ll be sorted :p ;) :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, must stay off the vino collapso before seven in future :mrgreen:

the only post i can see with any edits was your gallery post and you deleted it yourself?

there was nothing in the moderation queue

deleted by Ben72Bay 94.XXX.XX.XXX Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:44 pm Deleted post “Re: Re: Ben's 72 Bay” written by “Ben72Bay” for the following reason
»

it takes several steps to delete a post and confirmation. strange. you didnt let the kids at your PC?

Not that I’m aware of (but the 4 yr old is a sneaky monkey!!)

I saw a reply from Matty, I think - presume that’s why the reply is missing as well?

it takes several steps to delete a post and confirmation. strange. you didnt let the kids at your PC?
Hi Johnny,
I seem to have lost my last post again with this recent update.
Has this happened with lots of people do you know?

I thought there would be a post explaining why the site has been down for a few days and the arrival of all the Google adverts, but I can’t see that anywhere either!

Thanks
Ben

I'm helping Johnny and will be putting up some how to posts tonight.
But the first one you will be interested in - Go to this link: https://earlybay.com/account/preferences
About 1/3 down is Disable Ads. Check that and save. Then the ads will not show when you are logged in.

Good morning. And on your missing thread. If you click on your member name in the upper right hand corner, the User Control Panel shows.
You will see YOUR CONTENT. Click on that and you'll find all your input. Threads, images, posts, etc.

1643812703601.png

At this time Tapatalk is not engaged. In the meantime, if you will get your mobile browser and type in the forum name. Then save to HomeScreen, or sometimes called save app. That will put an icon on your phone/tablet's screen. Then you just click on it and you're on the forum.

Not sure. Since this is a new change of s/w it may or may not come back. This software is made to be very mobile friendly.
But I should know for sure later today or tomorrow.

Latest posts