Do I keep my deluxe belt line trim????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
My 69 panel Is finally going in for a respray in the next few days .Its currently got a deluxe belt line trim fitted but I'm not so sure I want it to remain in place.I bought the bus with it fitted and so wasn't a decision I made previously .I know panels never had them but I'm not all about keeping things totally stock .Its just I kind of like the minimalistic uncluttered look and don't want to change a remove it after its painted. I can't find a pic of a panel in L345 light grey with a deluxe belt trim so hence the dilemma .
Here's my panel now pre paint .

One just before I bought it .The paint isn't as good as it looks and the sign writing is crudely done.

I'd keep it, it's quite subtle, but still breaks up a big slab of colour, especially as it's going grey.
That's My opinion!!!
Just to confuse you further!!!! :lol:

If you decide to let it go, I would buy it for my 8 seater! I can´t give you answer on your question but..I like panels simple utilitarian.

Thanks guys ,I think I will loose it as I'm having the pin striping and sign writing back on the bus so it will break the grey up I guess anyway .I have stuck a price on it in the sale section .
Happy new year all

Latest posts