Does any make a small bracket instead of splash pans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a set for my 71 Westy when you do the next batch, let me know about payment option?
Cheers Mark

I would also like a pair please, should I send money by cash or cheque through the post, or would you prefer I did it electronically?

I'll do it immediately if I can do it online, PM me!

Many thanks!

Phil

gvee said:
Don't suppose you or anyone else has tried fitting these to a crossover?
67panel said:
should fit as the first ones of these I saw was on a crosser bumper.

Make me a set as well please Dave! No rush on them and happy to pay you up front if you PM me your details :)

if things go to plan(do they ever!!!)will make some weekend after this one.pms sent.

1000 APOLOGIES ,and now the beetle engines dropped a big end as in we picked the rod end up of the strip(in bits!!!!) so now having to fit old 1679 unit this weekend for Spring speed at shakey.NOW THE GOOD NEWS might be able to get them made in stainless for the same price so all those that sent me £££s hang on for a shiney suprise .

Gutted for you Dave, hope you get it back up and running soon!
No rush for mine, just when you get the chance. Stainless, eh? Welcome bonus!

67panel said:
1000 APOLOGIES ,and now the beetle engines dropped a big end as in we picked the rod end up of the strip(in bits!!!!) so now having to fit old 1679 unit this weekend for Spring speed at shakey.NOW THE GOOD NEWS might be able to get them made in stainless for the same price so all those that sent me £££s hang on for a shiney suprise .

Sad times on the bug engine Dave :(

Nice surprise on the stainless 8)

AT LAST ,SAINLESS BLANKS!!!!!! so to everyone thats been patiant will fold them this weekend and get them posted next week.had 15 sets cut so taking orders .

Have you got any of these left, I would be very happy to take a pair of you.

Cheers and hopeful

Yorkieman

Sorry mate, sm interested in a set and tried pm'ing you but, it just sits in my outbox could you send me details thanks.
Cliff

Latest posts