Dormobile help needed - again!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coupester996

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm currently trying to put back together the interior for my 1970 dormobile and stupidly didn't take anywhere near enough photos before and during the strip out.

Would any of you be kind enough to take a few detail photos of the area under and behind the rear seat of how it all goes together with the position of all the brackets and poles, etc?

Also I have a pair of white brackets and I'm not sure where they go, they are maybe 100mm long pieces of 50 x 50mm angle with 2 holes drilled on one side of the 90 degree angle - any ideas?

Starting to get a bit panic stricken now so all help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Richard

The brackets sound like the ones the handle straps fit to on the seat. One on the front left side of the seat base (closest to the sliding door) and the other on the middle of the rear edge of the base. These fit to the wood before the seat cloth and the handles screw to them over the cloth. Bit puzzled though because there need to be holes in both sides of the angle - either that or there should be threaded studs on one side?

Thanks Trikky I'll have a look at that.
As an alternative to sending photos if there is anyone with an original Dormobile interior that lives fairly close to me in Beckenham that wouldn't mind me coming and having a look that would be a great help?
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts