Drool over this.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavinmlane

Reaction score
Right hand drive, never welded 69 .
Enjoy.

P180714_1832_zps4e69298c.jpg

P180714_1831_zpsccdd2bf6.jpg

P180714_1837_02_zpsb9ab6a6c.jpg

This is absolutely Beautiful

However, and i am prepared to eat my hat if I'm wrong on this,, but id be amazed if thats original paint, + after 45 years the rubber on the bumper steps/indicator lens seals/window seals would have perished somewhat so wouldn't look that good + the lights lens looks new - the chrome & lens look mint, new number plates too. If all that has been replaced paint may well have atlest been blown over at the same time no??

As I said this is stunning and i'm prepared to be wrong..

Jealous/Envious etcetc. More pictures..

simon :D

Krim said:
This is absolutely Beautiful

However, and i am prepared to eat my hat if I'm wrong on this,, but id be amazed if thats original paint, + after 45 years the rubber on the bumper steps/indicator lens seals/window seals would have perished somewhat so wouldn't look that good + the lights lens looks new - the chrome & lens look mint, new number plates too. If all that has been replaced paint may well have atlest been blown over at the same time no??

As I said this is stunning and i'm prepared to be wrong..

Jealous/Envious etcetc. More pictures..

simon :D

Relax Simon. No hat eating today. :D
You're quite right, It has been painted at some point. Quite a few years ago I think. The paint on the outside is a different shade of blue to the dash and door frames and under the seats. More pics on the way.

There's defo something about a stock height tintop early bay, best looking vans around IMO, even better than splits.

S.

Latest posts