drop down tv

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fob

Reaction score
morning all

i want to put a drop down tv in my van has any body got any suggestions to which sort to get
are lcd anti glare
any help information is appreciated thankyou

Andewilson is your man for this kind of thing, as well as a wheel whore he's well into his ICE as well :mrgreen:

:lol: i have to admit i am a bit of an ice whore :D .

i only do alpine as from experience, you buy cheap, you buy twice. i run two alpine tmx1000p 10.5inch in my t4 and they are faultless.

the newer version is the pkg1000 and they do a pkg2000 which has the dvd player slot in it too.

and to top it off if you buy alpine stuff you can link it all together and control any bit of it by pointing the remote at the head unit. also they do cordless head phones so you can listen to the stereo while someone else watches a dvd.

and to top it off it is always pretty cheap on ebay. :D

What brackets do you recommend for a drop down unit?

I've been looking at setting the DVD players up in the back for the rugrats. When the DVD players are in the up position, i'll be aiming to get them sitting flush with the head lining so they are not noticeable.

check this one out mate

always worth a punt if you know your lectrix

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALPINE-ROOF-MOUNTED-SCREEN-PKG-2000P-REMOTE-/190487962473?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item2c59f7a369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts