Dubfreeze Ends. :(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Announced today -

‼️ Dubfreeze Ltd Announcement ‼️

Due to the current and ongoing circumstances and restrictions of Covid-19, it’s with great regret that the Dubfreeze Ltd team, have had to make the difficult decision to cancel Dubfreeze.

We have considered all options but due to restrictions, it would not be feasible for us to go ahead with the show as this would have a major impact on the way the show is run and also involve cost implications.

Unfortunately due to this we have also came to the decision that Dubfreeze Ltd, will cease as of now and there will be no future events.

We would like to thank all our traders and everyone who has attended and supported the show over the years.

Please share this announcement.

Once again. Thank You to everyone for your support.

From all The Dubfreeze Ltd. Team.

I hadn’t been for a couple of years as it had become more watercooled and lifestyle based but still a shame to see.

We may not know what we had until it was gone.

What a pity. I used that as a reference to indicate the start of show season. It broke up the horrible grey days of February. I used to go to Bugfreeze there in the 90's. I hope someone resurrects it in 2022!

Latest posts