Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy to announce DATC dates for next year will be 19th, 20th 21st July 2019. Tickets are on sale now

We are again offering FREE Auto Jumble plots this Year @ DATC 5m by 5m. All you need to do is purchase your Camping Tickets and bring your Rusty Bits to sell ;)
Please ring me you want to book a plot....07817971589.

Further information regarding DATC 2019

http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk

Earlybay VIP Club Camping will be in the same place for 2019 ;) with Free VIP Toilets.

One free ticket is offered to all Early Bay Owners that display inside the castle on Saturday ;)
If you would like to be part of this please Send me a email to [email protected]

Just a reminder that DATC is a prebook show only and sales will close when all tickets have sold out...

Dubsathecastle is a Family Run show for people to come along and enjoy the unique VDub vibe.

Thanks Dave ;)

so62westie1970 said:
Emailed Dave but not getting a reply want to help with display?

Maybe they’re starting to get busy with making the preparations for it, there’s another email address for dubs at the Castle just above my last post, bang an email over to them directly and tell em what you’re up to and that should sort it out.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I’m not official are anything mind :mrgreen:

Dubsatthecastle said:
Just like to thank everyone that came and displayed inside the castle 👍👍
Dave Anthony and the dubs family 😊

A belated thank you for having us and the welcome you give to the Early Bay crew. It’s really appreciated. Cheers.

Latest posts