Early Bay Christmas Meet Sun 4th Dec 2011@ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen ozzies bump into gadget ...was very funny gadget carried on like nothing happened ( Although he walked like he had a stone in his shoe lol) :lol:

It was an excellent day out and was nice to put some faces to names , loved the 67/68 white tintop by the entrance on torkers .... Nice :D

Had some wild windy weather heading back to north Wales , looking forward to the early bay camp out in the summer

Big thanks to dean for organising a great day

Chris

Just got back home....3 hours exactly in wind and rain!!!

Great day out and was great to catch up with old and new faces.

As said well done to Dean for organising it and all the staff at the diner.

Have a great Christmas everyone :D

excellent turn out, got the serious meat sweats halfway through my scooby snack but managed to power through

any dent the size of gadgets tum in not going to be a insignificant dent, wide lens required i should think,

Sarah, get on the phone to slamwerks and order the beam, although I would be interested to here to description of smoothness given to you ?

Pete

After 3 attempts to get here finally made it!
Great turn out and thanks to Gadget & the trophy donors - the Summer camp sounds like a great idea

Chuffed I picked 2 of the top 3, but just as happy that my blue late bay hidden on the road didn't attract any rude notes or offers of new front clip to convert it to a cross dresser :lol:

has anyone got any more pics of todays event as i forgot my camera :lol: kids loved it and so did i great turn out and fantastic food shame i had to park on the stoney road :cry:

Great day, great people, great buses, great venue.

Well done Dean & diner staff & all others involved.

Surprise revelation for me was that my better half "quite likes the rat look". :? me being a reformed perfectionist & all. What am I to do?

Looking forward to the Summer Camp Extravaganza. I heard the Red Arrows are keeping their diary clear 'til they've seen the dates.

Phil.

some more photos

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Great day out today..!! :D Thanks to those who organised it and the staff at the Diner..!! :D

WoW, those milkshakes were lush, cinnamon caramel biscuit yom yom...!! :D :D

Great turn out of buses..!! Glad mine was tucked down the track, it would have put others in the shade with it's stance..!!?? LoL :lol:
Will post pictures once i can get them out the camera..!? :roll:

Some more pics from the 50's Diner

The Grub

2011-12-04123716.jpg

The Kids favourite, can you guess why??

2011-12-04134124.jpg

The Mrs favourite... (not quite grasping the concept of voting on a van!) nice ride though!

2011-12-04133833.jpg

I was split on these two...

2011-12-04134005.jpg

2011-12-04113117.jpg

I rekon that red westy on the left should have got a shout out for being so high, i was told it's the new low :lol: :lol: :lol:

2011-12-04133923-1.jpg

So my bus got one vote then from the Telford little dudes :mrgreen: What swung it then ?? The fact that I emptied the ashtray ?? Or the pet rats ?? Or the Head Of Ozziedog ?? Or did they spot the Mickey Mouse and Goofey sat on the back seat :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Go on then,,,, tell me it was the genuine OD speedmonster mk1 shifter, that everyone else missed :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers Deano for organising a great meet. Nice to put faces to names and see a few of my favourite bus's in the steel. (Yours, Credes, Dodges and the God Bus)

Got my drop spindles and horseshoes to go on this week so hopefully when its nearer the ground and rolling on Porsche rims it may fit in more, rather than looking like a parts bus :lol:

thanks again

Karl

Looks like it was a cracking day out - next year I'll join in chris' convoy from north Wales :)

Liking the sound of an EB summer camp too - are we going to have a location suggestions thread? ;)

Thanks for a really great day everyone,, got a new job now, so early to bed etc, quick fag and hit the hay

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Nice !!! to meet you all :mrgreen: esp

ozziedog said:
So my bus got one vote then from the Telford little dudes :mrgreen: What swung it then ?? The fact that I emptied the ashtray ?? Or the pet rats ?? Or the Head Of Ozziedog ?? Or did they spot the Mickey Mouse and Goofey sat on the back seat :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Go on then,,,, tell me it was the genuine OD speedmonster mk1 shifter, that everyone else missed :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

An original mk1 speedmonster shifter & Mickey and Goofy!! No :lol: , it was the Ozziedog head

that was a grand day out ,and i meet ozzie as well.did you have anouther scooby snack when you got home :shock: and your speed (cos you werent sure )was 60 to64 most of the way acording to my sat nag.

dave -----------hope i dont have nightmares after seeing ozziedogs diembodied head(and those shades)

Latest posts