Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 9th December 2012 @ American

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 9th December 2012 @ American Diner

****NOW OPEN AT 11.30 AM EXCLUSIVELY TO EARLY BAY.COM SO PLEASE BE ON TIME ************************

Ok following on from last years Outstanding day out it would be great to have a Christmas meeting again this year for Early bay folks before the silly season drives us ALL Mad .I cant think of anywhere better than HERE at the 50s American Diner nr Burton on Trent Staffs

## This Event is FREE just turn Up ##

http://www.the50samericandiner.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Diner Now has a LIVE streaming Web Cam so make sure you check it out

Its outstanding and Im proposing We meet from 11.30am onwards as it opens @ 12pm .If you want to attended Please put your name below so we can get an idea of some of the numbers :wink:

Please NOTE: this is an Early Bay meet and It would be Great if We could all make the Effort to attend in our Early Bays. The photos would be great and Its a last chance to use them before the New Year.

Volksworld & Camper & Bus are in attendance again this year as Toby is making the trek across country ...SO If you want you bus in the mags get cleaning and get to the Diner meet........

Children are welcome here and the diner also has a dedicated kids menu too

Its not actually as far as you think. Here are some distances I picked up from theaa.com..............

From Hitchin = 99miles
From Coventry = 31 miles
From Chester = 65 miles
From Guildford = 140 miles

PLEASE NOTE : the diner can squeeze in 44 seated and quite a few standing at any one time, But Im sure we can all play musical chairs so we all get a chance at the Famous burgers so hurry up Or you will be in the second sitting or Third :lol: :lol: :lol:

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING , SO GET ON THE LIST FOLKS . There is no limit to numbers of buses or People But anything Other than an Early Bay will be asked to park at the back :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This year is going to follow a simalar vein to last year including a bit of a mini show and shine , with trophys for The Best Early Bay of the Day VOTED by all of You guys who attend, and possibly a burger race to see Who can eat a Scooby Snack in the quickest time ......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My money will be on Guy from Slamwerks beating Pete '' Meat Sweats '' Gee

The List So far is :

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Slamwerks + Mrs Slamwerks + 2
Stuart & Drew + 2

NOW WITH TROPHYS yes thats right, after talking to Stuart & Drew from Midland Paint Werks and Guy an Ted @ Slamwerks in Derby , BOTH companies have gracefully agreed to sponser some trophys for the event for the second year running So a great Big Thank You to both :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

So Drew an Stuart from MPW and Guy an Ted from Slamwerks will present trophys for the Top 3 Buses and Slamwerks will present the best Stanced bus of the day

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ;) ;) ;)

The Diners Carparks only hold a certain amount of vehicles ,SO Please when the carparks are full if you could park up the side road AND NOT THE TRUCK GARAGE AS ITS ALARMED ETC Thanks that would help us All ;)

AND remember an Early bay is for Life Not Just at Christmas ;)

Event Address is

The 50's American Diner
John Street
Church Gresley
Swadlincote
Burton On Trent
DE11 8EJ

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 9th December 2012 @ American Diner

****NOW OPEN AT 11.30 AM EXCLUSIVELY TO EARLY BAY.COM SO PLEASE BE ON TIME ************************

Ok following on from last years Outstanding day out it would be great to have a Christmas meeting again this year for Early bay folks before the silly season drives us ALL Mad .I cant think of anywhere better than HERE at the 50s American Diner nr Burton on Trent Staffs

## This Event is FREE just turn Up ##

http://www.the50samericandiner.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Diner Now has a LIVE streaming Web Cam so make sure you check it out

Its outstanding and Im proposing We meet from 11.30am onwards as it opens @ 12pm .If you want to attended Please put your name below so we can get an idea of some of the numbers :wink:

Please NOTE: this is an Early Bay meet and It would be Great if We could all make the Effort to attend in our Early Bays. The photos would be great and Its a last chance to use them before the New Year.

Volksworld & Camper & Bus are in attendance again this year as Toby is making the trek across country ...SO If you want you bus in the mags get cleaning and get to the Diner meet........

Children are welcome here and the diner also has a dedicated kids menu too

Its not actually as far as you think. Here are some distances I picked up from theaa.com..............

From Hitchin = 99miles
From Coventry = 31 miles
From Chester = 65 miles
From Guildford = 140 miles

PLEASE NOTE : the diner can squeeze in 44 seated and quite a few standing at any one time, But Im sure we can all play musical chairs so we all get a chance at the Famous burgers so hurry up Or you will be in the second sitting or Third :lol: :lol: :lol:

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING , SO GET ON THE LIST FOLKS . There is no limit to numbers of buses or People But anything Other than an Early Bay will be asked to park at the back :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This year is going to follow a simalar vein to last year including a bit of a mini show and shine , with trophys for The Best Early Bay of the Day VOTED by all of You guys who attend, and possibly a burger race to see Who can eat a Scooby Snack in the quickest time ......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My money will be on Guy from Slamwerks beating Pete '' Meat Sweats '' Gee

The List So far is :

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Lobie + 1

NOW WITH TROPHYS yes thats right, after talking to Stuart & Drew from Midland Paint Werks and Guy an Ted @ Slamwerks in Derby , BOTH companies have gracefully agreed to sponser some trophys for the event for the second year running So a great Big Thank You to both :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

So Drew an Stuart from MPW and Guy an Ted from Slamwerks will present trophys for the Top 3 Buses and Slamwerks will present the best Stanced bus of the day

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ;) ;) ;)

The Diners Carparks only hold a certain amount of vehicles ,SO Please when the carparks are full if you could park up the side road AND NOT THE TRUCK GARAGE AS ITS ALARMED ETC Thanks that would help us All ;)

AND remember an Early bay is for Life Not Just at Christmas ;)

Event Address is

The 50's American Diner
John Street
Church Gresley
Swadlincote
Burton On Trent
DE11 8EJ

Gadget

Ive pinched these piccys from Dodge 6 x6 I hope he doesnt mind

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

Try the Milkshakes too Folks :lol:

The list so far is ......

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
68_early_bay + mrs 68_early_bay, + 2 ( OK Shaun :mrgreen: )

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Lobie + 1
Crede999 +1

Nice one deano

If anyone wants to convoy down from north Wales /northwest meet on m6 just let me know

Chris

Gadget Boy said:

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
Crede999 + 1

Thanks gadget ;)
:lol:

Gadget Boy said:

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
Crede999 + 1
StuF & Mrs StuF

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
68_early_bay + mrs 68_early_bay, + 2 ( OK Shaun )
Crede999 + 1
StuF & Mrs StuF
Middi +3

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
Crede999 + 1
StuF & Mrs StuF
Middi +3
Mark6455+1

Thanks deano

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
Crede999 + 1
StuF & Mrs StuF
Middi +3
Mark6455+1
67panel
gvee (+1 if she can get the day off work!)

Great fun last year :D

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Sparkywig + 1
Lobie + 1
Crede999 + 1
StuF & Mrs StuF
Middi +3
Mark6455+1
67panel
gvee (+1 if she can get the day off work!)
Pinky (aka Kerri) + son pinky (aka Lennon) + mini me pinky (aka Kitty)

crede999 said:
Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Lobie + 1
Crede999 +1

Nice one deano

If anyone wants to convoy down from north Wales /northwest meet on m6 just let me know

Chris

I'll. Be coming from the wirral Chris so I'll meet you on route mate

Mark

Mark6455 said:
crede999 said:
Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Stuart & Drew + 2
Lobie + 1
Crede999 +1

Nice one deano

Chris

I'll. Be coming from the wirral Chris so I'll meet you on route mate

Mark

Great stuff mark , lets hope we can get a few more from up north ;)

Chris

Latest posts