Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 9th December 2012 @ American

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dodge6x6 said:
Foz said:
Anyone travelling from the Midlands.... B'ham/Cov?

will be traveling from Coventry what time you thinking of going

Heya matey. Hope to be passing Coventry about 10.30am. Just realised I'll be travelling up from Worcester now, not Birmingham, so i will be heading across on the M42 then onto M6. Could meet you just off junction 2 again like last time, around 10.30am -10.45am? If that suits you?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
dodge6x6 said:
Foz said:
Anyone travelling from the Midlands.... B'ham/Cov?

Heya matey. Hope to be passing Coventry about 10.30am. Just realised I'll be travelling up from Worcester now, not Birmingham, so i will be heading across on the M42 then onto M6. Could meet you just off junction 2 again like last time, around 10.30am -10.45am? If that suits you!

Hiya foz
Might be a idea to check map as dinner is off Jun11 at end of M42 A444 juntion so you don't need to come down M6 it's fairly close but easiest place to meet might be Tamworth services probably only 15mins from dinner from there?

Cheers Peter

Clem said:
My car has died, and so logistics at the moment, and the expectation of a bill mean things are looking sketchy for me .... :(

Same things happened to us, so the Bays had to come out anyway to fill the gap. Gotta work now tho to pay for the repair on the daily so we're out I'm afraid. :(

Have a great day everyone. See y'all next year.

Sorry guys going to have to pull out
A short somewhere under the dash resulting in the van filling with smoke and that lovely burning electric smell has put pay to it
Hope you guys all have a great day

dodge6x6 said:
Foz said:
dodge6x6 said:

Heya matey. Hope to be passing Coventry about 10.30am. Just realised I'll be travelling up from Worcester now, not Birmingham, so i will be heading across on the M42 then onto M6. Could meet you just off junction 2 again like last time, around 10.30am -10.45am? If that suits you!

Hiya foz
Might be a idea to check map as dinner is off Jun11 at end of M42 A444 juntion so you don't need to come down M6 it's fairly close but easiest place to meet might be Tamworth services probably only 15mins from dinner from there?

Cheers Peter

Oh right! For some reason i thought the diner was down the A14 somewhere near Kettering :lol:
Strange! :?

So yes Tamworth services more ideal Pete. Say between 10.30-10.45am?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

dodge6x6 said:
Hiya Foz
Sounds like a plan, c u at Tamworth services Sunday

Cheers Peter

When I did this last year from Coventry I found it easier to go through Nuneaton and follow the road past twycross zoo all the way to swadlincote. nice swoopy A road to drive on. will be heading that way again Sunday if anyone is going that way

Karl

Jumped in the bus to come to work this morning and she wouldn't start :shock:
Fired on two then nothing just turning over.
I took the plugs out thinking it may of flooded but they were dry?
I've got twin kadrons and put a new fuel pump on from c and c the other day I can't check anything as I'm in work for 12 hours but ill have a go again tonight fingers crossed Shes ok for tomorrow

First time she's let me down in 4 years :cry:

Mark

Nugsy said:
dodge6x6 said:
Hiya Foz
Sounds like a plan, c u at Tamworth services Sunday

Cheers Peter

When I did this last year from Coventry I found it easier to go through Nuneaton and follow the road past twycross zoo all the way to swadlincote. nice swoopy A road to drive on. will be heading that way again Sunday if anyone is going that way

Karl

Hi Karl,
we did the same last year its a nice road (was our first meet in the bus), going from Cov on Tamworth road to Kingsbury then to Tamworth services only last bit on motorway.
safe trip and will see you there,
cheers Peter

Great weather forecast for tommorrow, dry, but fresh so get your Hats and gloves ready peeps.... Cameras at the ready and Please remember to be patient whilst waiting for food as there will be possibly 3 sittings for food tommorrow as the diner Only seats 35 people at a time

Finally a Bus is for Life NOT Just for Christmas ;)

Gadget :mrgreen:

I hope I can get my bus running when I get home later I really don't want to miss this :(

Mark

Evenin boys and girls... Who's heading down from the north then... I'm down from Sheffield... Who wants to convoy ? :)

Anyone coming from the Leedsish area and able to give us a lifty? :msn4: :lol: 8)

Still can't drive and my father is unlikely to be able to be my ride but despite how much I want to come I don't think I will be able to now :cry:

It's back on dudes the cheap shit c and c fuel pump had disintegrated so that will be going back after only 2 days fitted.
I put the old one back on and fired straight up :D
So me and 89rallye will be there

We're coming down the m6 from the Wirral direction

Mark

Gvee.. I'm headin down from Sheffield but it's a good hour south of Leeds in the bus!

Wires said:
Gvee.. I'm headin down from Sheffield but it's a good hour south of Leeds in the bus!
Hey dude, if there's any chance I'm heading down to this thing I will drop you a PM first thing! Maybe sort a convoy or something? Not looking likely though as my pops is really under the weather :(

Not guna make this now, still tipsy after my works Christmas doo.
Hope you all have a good meet.
Laterz Chris. :sad0049:

Latest posts