• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay for breaking

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Engine sold
All removable panels are rotten

Excellent Devon moonraker roof , double bed etc £1250, canvas , bed and roof in excellent condition

gearbox £350

dash pod £150

empi narrow 5s £150

anything you need ask, chassis looks good , plenty of cuts too

Does this bus have the louvred side window opposite the sliding door? What state are the cab seats and the cab headlining in?

Apart from the Deluxe Microbus, few if any British specification 1968~79 VW Type 2s were factory-fitted with heated rear windows and none had a rear-window wiper & washer system. My 1973 VW Type 2 already has a pukka rear-window wiper & washer system, but I have yet to substitute the heated rear-window glass.
Hi,
Mine is a us import 69 panel van an it has the heated rear window as standard. I will be changing this for a safari at some point when I can afford, so the window will be for sale.

Morning @davidoft !
Any chance you have an interior lights switch?
Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t work as all I need is the escutcheon plate that fixes it to the dash 😁

Thank you!
Ben

Engine sold

Excellent Devon moonraker roof , double bed etc £1250, canvas , bed and roof in excellent condition

gearbox £350

dash pod £150

empi narrow 5s £150

Engine sold

gearbox £350

dash pod £150

empi narrow 5s £150

Hi, do you have the hardboard sound deadening panels in the engine bay still? Thanks

Latest posts