• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay for breaking

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

How does the upper front roof look, I need a cut for the top of my windscreen

cheers!

Attachments

• B16CB3AA-43CA-46E8-8B2C-F6A0EB7AC032.jpeg
    B16CB3AA-43CA-46E8-8B2C-F6A0EB7AC032.jpeg
    609.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi looking for a very small part. At the top of the door opening there is a folded seam covered by a push on cover trim, at the top of this are small plastic covers held on with a screw on the side, this part is only about an inch high & wide.
Can see it at very top and centre of your seat pic. Would like one for both sides if you have them. Long description for a very small part, thanks in advance.

Hi looking for a very small part. At the top of the door opening there is a folded seam covered by a push on cover trim, at the top of this are small plastic covers held on with a screw on the side, this part is only about an inch high & wide.
Can see it at very top and centre of your seat pic. Would like one for both sides if you have them. Long description for a very small part, thanks in advance.
Possibly, I’ll check

Engine sold
All removable panels are rotten

Excellent Devon moonraker roof , double bed etc £1250, canvas , bed and roof in excellent condition

gearbox £350

dash pod £150

empi narrow 5s £150

anything you need ask, chassis looks good , plenty of cuts too

is wiring loom ok need complete from front bottom floor all that goes to dash and column lights indicators sorry to list need all ,if you dont ask it dont come with it thanks rick

Do you have the orginal window winder handles in it?

Latest posts