• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Early Bay Lowering

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharp69

Reaction score
Hi all, looking to drop my bus and just thought I’d see if anyone on here has any kit before I remortgage my house!

I’m after a 4” narrowed beam.
Dropped spindles, I’m currently on drums but as dropped drum spindles seem to be like rocking horse shit thinking of converting to discs.
Coilovers or air shocks.
Rear horseshoes or adjustable spring plates.

Worth a try! Cheers, Chris.

I’ve got some if you can get near Bristol but there are buts. I’ve got Transporter Haus reversed spindles with all the ball joints knackered. Complete with arms etc. I’ve got adjustable spring plates with one knackered thread on one of the adjuster bolts, still ran fine but noticed it when I took them off. I’ll take a hundred quid for the lot if it’s any good to you. I can’t /won’t post because I’d want you to see exactly what you’re buying. After the joints are replaced, the only thing required is double ended track rod, possibly some coil overs, possibly some low profile tyres too. May be able to help with some low profiles on wide five steelies. You can ring if it’s any help. 07723 069 937.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, might clear a little space in the garage :)

I’ve got some if you can get near Bristol but there are buts. I’ve got Transporter Haus reversed spindles with all the ball joints knackered. Complete with arms etc. I’ve got adjustable spring plates with one knackered thread on one of the adjuster bolts, still ran fine but noticed it when I took them off. I’ll take a hundred quid for the lot if it’s any good to you. I can’t /won’t post because I’d want you to see exactly what you’re buying. After the joints are replaced, the only thing required is double ended track rod, possibly some coil overs, possibly some low profile tyres too. May be able to help with some low profiles on wide five steelies. You can ring if it’s any help. 07723 069 937.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, might clear a little space in the garage :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, all gone now, sold to another member, :)

I've got a pair of flipped drum brake spindles and Gaz coil-overs that have just come off my bus, as I've taken it back up to near standard height. If you use these, then you'll need the special trailing arms with the ball joint locked in, as they'll go in from the bottom.

Whereabouts in the country are you? I'm near Ipswich, Suffolk and you can have them for free if you can collect them, or, you can have them for the cost of the postage, which I imagine will be around £20 - £30 as the box will be quite heavy.

Russell

Hi Russell,
Yes mate I will have them please! I’m in Leamington so a bit of a trek, but if you wouldn’t mind posting that would be great!!

Yes sorry Nugsy, they are on my bus and I highly recommend them. The T’Haus spindles coupled with the coil overs drives so nicely.

I did see a set come up on FB marketplace the other day, will try and dig out a link

Latest posts