• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rear chassis/torsion tube section.HugePENDING SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale, big rear chassis section, cut from i think a 70 or a 71. No rust PENDING SOLD. Im in Glossop between Manchester and Sheffield. I also have lots of other cut sections from early bays, front chassis cuts, left rear corners, front beams, roof sections, seats, rear luggage shelf. [email protected] 07971392198 Thanks Rick..
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Hi yes i have a few chassis cuts for the front, they are from lhd buses tho, but if yours id rhd you can stil use it, they have the holes for steering box on the inner, so need drilling thru and sleeving for strength. Anyway, i have both sides, £150 for a right side, £120 for a left. These are cut from the front outrigger strsaight upto the front end, so they have the complete area where the front beam attaches, and the Y piece that branches off. Also i have a pair that are missing the front most 10inches or so f the rails, these are £180 for the pair. They are all rustfree i picked them myself in USA. If you want any of them i will send you pics, send me your email address and i will send you pics of what you want. It will be one night next week though. [email protected].

Latest posts