• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay seat runners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flynniesdub

Reaction score
Wanted: T2 early bay/crossover cab seat runners, both passenger and driver!
A previous owner ripped out the original seats and decided to put some horrid volvo/mondeo seats in. So I ripped them out and got some original leather vw seats off ebay. Unfortunately, where new pans have been welded, old runners (bar the left runner on the drivers side) have gone too and I cant get my nice original seats in until I have them :(

If anyone can help I would be very grateful!

Thank you.

FlynniesDub! X

KK sell the passanger side brackets, drivers one are available from the various importers and simple enough to convert LHD to RHD.

mattp said:
KK sell the passanger side brackets, drivers one are available from the various importers and simple enough to convert LHD to RHD.

Ive seen the ones from KK, expensive for what they are as most stuff from KK is! but seem to be the only place that will supply them. Can you point me in the direction of any importers?

Thanks!

FlynniesDub :)

This is probably what you would be after (RHD and LHD shown). They were £70 and £60 respectively when I bought them and are not for sale -pic for your reference only

Runners.jpg

What I do have is this which should be fine and asking £40 (you get the tubs for free). Post's a tenner

Tubs.jpg

Latest posts