• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay Wanted preferably in Yorkshire.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subheatadey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am looking for a Early bay ideally from somewhere in Yorkshire saving me the embarrassment of travelling to Lands End to view a bucket propped up on bricks that has just been dragged out of the sea. Ideally i want one that can pass a MOT with little work and welding, i am not bothered about the paintwork as i want to spray it Black and i am not bothered about the interior particular as i want to design and install my own. I have been 'messing' around with bikes and cars for years and I have a pretty good equipped workshop.

I would prefer a tin top then i can decide later if it needs a elevating roof but not likely but i think the Westphalia top is the best looking, if anyone knows of one for sale for sensible money then can you please steer me in the right direction. Finally the bad bit is my ceiling would be around the 7-8.5K mark.
Thanks everyone.
:D :) :( :shock:

Mate of mine got 14 bays for sale in County Durham, not too far for you to travel, all different conditions & prices!!

If you want his number giz a pm?

Latest posts