• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early & Late Bay Passenger Foot Rests (LHD & RHD)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
Make your companion feel the leisure during those long show rides!

Now available:
Front Cab Passenger Foot Rests
Fitment: LHD & RHD Bays 68-79
These come with all the hardware needed to install one straight out of the box!

£25.00 (bare or painted black) shipped anywhere in the UK (payment as GIFT)
£35.00 (powder coated satin black) shipped anywhere in the UK (payment as GIFT)

£30.00 (bare or painted black) shipped anywhere in rest of Europe (payment as GIFT)
£40.00 (powder coated satin black) shipped anywhere in rest of Europe (payment as GIFT)
paypal.gif

10155984_886100284749250_4031151874611098898_n.jpg

10262093_886100198082592_8537814275789838547_n.jpg

Wow, you certainly copied my footrest quickly. I am the person who first brought the footrest to the market.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1200724
I don't care that you copied my design as I said you could. The PROBLEM I have Is you using MY image of MY footrest for your ad.
Buyer beware what you see in the picture may not be what you receive from the seller. This is a picture of my product I make in the states. Not one that the OP is selling. Please remove my picture from all your ads.

dragonbyu said:
Wow, you certainly copied my footrest quickly. I am the person who first brought the footrest to the market.
I don't care that you copied my design as I said you could. The PROBLEM I have Is you using MY image of MY footrest for your ad.
Buyer beware what you see in the picture may not be what you receive from the seller. This is a picture of my product I make in the states. Not one that the OP is selling. Please remove my picture from all your ads.

Really? Reezvaan could you please post a pic of yours please??? I ordered one based on how smart it looks in the above pic :?

68_early_bay said:
dragonbyu said:

Really? Reezvaan could you please post a pic of yours please??? I ordered one based on how smart it looks in the above pic :?

Yes, if you click the link you will see the picture he took from my ad. The VW world is small can't quite believe he thought he could get away with it.

He's taken my money and run. Sent as a paypal gift so I can't claim it back. Anyone have an address for him so I can pay him a visit??

DDC said:
He's taken my money and run. Sent as a paypal gift so I can't claim it back. Anyone have an address for him so I can pay him a visit??

I seem to remember that in one of his posts he mentioned a UK address? maybe worth a search of his posts?

His full name is Reezvaan Zaffar and he lives in Multan Pakistan. he works for Shamim and company bottlers of Pepsi Cola.

His employers e-mail is [email protected]. phone number via switch is +92 61 451 5307 You can also try [email protected]

His personal cell number is 0343 711 1110

I have a feeling you will see activity once he realizes that you can contact his employer and create a stink. I hope you get at least your money back.

Latest posts