• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early & Late Bay Passenger Foot Rests (LHD & RHD)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also bought stuff from this guy which he stated was OG genuine parts but turned out to be just as new as my morning S... :shock: :shock:

Only thing I don't get is he posted a picture of the scripts already done? Why not just post them put if there already made?

Hunza said:
His full name is Reezvaan Zaffar and he lives in Multan Pakistan. he works for Shamim and company bottlers of Pepsi Cola.

His employers e-mail is [email protected]. phone number via switch is +92 61 451 5307 You can also try [email protected]

His personal cell number is 0343 711 1110

I have a feeling you will see activity once he realizes that you can contact his employer and create a stink. I hope you get at least your money back.

He also posts on Facebook as ray zoain

6327be39fbbe13882f86a2e74844d896.jpg

ed018ed22688ea1da4f4046754c11c83.jpg

I have replied to the fb post but with no reply :(

I got replies to pm's in the beginning but now seem to be ignored too, I paid in good faith yet haven't heard anything for a while too :(

He claims to be the official distributor for Bug Tech shifters, and SaveMy Bug product in Pakistan. Heaven help the guys if they send him any merchandise without receiving payment for it first. The internet is a funny thing. It has made it easy to find stuff from around the world but then if you try and copy stuff from somewhere and pass it on as your own you can be caught in no time. The logo of the PACVWR (which he owns) is copied from an Austrian club (Roadbash.at) His entire show is built on lies.

68_early_bay said:
Hunza said:
His full name is Reezvaan Zaffar and he lives in Multan Pakistan. he works for Shamim and company bottlers of Pepsi Cola.

His employers e-mail is [email protected]. phone number via switch is +92 61 451 5307 You can also try [email protected]

His personal cell number is 0343 711 1110

I have a feeling you will see activity once he realizes that you can contact his employer and create a stink. I hope you get at least your money back.

He also posts on Facebook as ray zoain

6327be39fbbe13882f86a2e74844d896.jpg

ed018ed22688ea1da4f4046754c11c83.jpg

I have replied to the fb post but with no reply :(

I got replies to pm's in the beginning but now seem to be ignored too, I paid in good faith yet haven't heard anything for a while too :(

He may not have replied but he sure went ahead and deleted your comment.

He's still "tweeting" whatever the f%$k that means. ;) https://twitter.com/reezvaan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And he's on linkedin. http://pk.linkedin.com/in/reezvaan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent a message to his Facebook alias asking him to update us here or refund, otherwise we'll be contacting his employer at Pepsi to get some answers.

Time to contact his local police then? How much does he owe everyone here?

nonkel jan said:
ask paypal to pay the money back.

That makes sense provided that the money was not transferred as a 'gift'.

Time for the moderators to become involved perhaps. Not that I have the slightest idea what can be done. :?

KevH said:
nonkel jan said:

Time for the moderators to become involved perhaps. Not that I have the slightest idea what can be done. :?

Not a lot as you can't lock his account as you need him to be able to log in and access his PMs etc.

Has he shown his face on other forums? He is still active on facebook by the looks of it. Does he peddle his wears on the Sambe or latebay sites

J.

Even if gifted thay may still look into his account if enough people have been done over by him

jchn_smith said:
Even if gifted thay may still look into his account if enough people have been done over by him

I personally think if we contacted Paypal with proper details they may be able to do something...at the very least put his account on watch. He may not even have an account of his own as it is difficult to get a Paypal account from Pakistan. he may be using someone elses and that someone may be less than thrilled to find his name being abused. It may carry more weight if a number of people contact Paypal with the same complaint.

KevH said:
nonkel jan said:

the moderators can perhaps tell when he last logged in to this forum so we know that he is reading these postings and sitting pretty with the money he stole.

He is also posting on Pakwheels.com thread and tried to peddle his wares there aswell. It might be an idea to post your comments there to get the attention of the local VW community.

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/wheels-fan-clubs/14455-volkswagen-club-pakistan-vwcop-459#post4322968" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or go to facebook.com/vwcop and post there.

Latest posts