• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early & Late Bay Passenger Foot Rests (LHD & RHD)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing can be done by paypal if we have payed by gift (which we did at his request). PayPal won't be interested as we've cut them out of some profit by paying for goods the wrong way.

I had some dealings with him the end of last summer and he was a pain, I think I warned Mattp about him at the time, sorry for everyone who has lost money to him

His email is [email protected] but you probably know that :?

some info from emails that might help?

wife's paypal account "Mubashira Hashmi".

Money will be there, you can pack it all up and once payment is received plz ship to following address:

Azmat Mohammad (for Reezvaan/Pakistan)
Euro Pak Cargo Services
Unit BU0001, Alligator Self Storage
214-224 Broomhill Road, Brislington
Bristol, BS4 5RG

I still don't understand why he'd have the scripts made up, which he did as I've seen the picture. So surely all that's left is postage now.

type2tattoo said:
I had some dealings with him the end of last summer and he was a pain, I think I warned Mattp about him at the time, sorry for everyone who has lost money to him

His email is [email protected] but you probably know that :?

some info from emails that might help?

wife's paypal account "Mubashira Hashmi".

Money will be there, you can pack it all up and once payment is received plz ship to following address:

Azmat Mohammad (for Reezvaan/Pakistan)
Euro Pak Cargo Services
214-224 Broomhill Road, Brislington
Bristol, BS4 5RG

His wife's name is Javeria Sabreen (also on facebook) unless he has one tucked away in the UK too. (in which case let Javeria know..nothing turns heat on a guy faster than his wife) so this Mubashira lady is someone he is using or just her Paypal account. Report it!
Azmat Mohammad is probably the person who is in teh UK and most accessible. If you turn the heat on him he will lead you to your man. Chances are you get your money back because Mubashira Hashmi is probably a UK citizen too. (its next to impossible to get a Paypal account from Pakistan) These two may be unwittingly helping the scammer but know him quite well.

Pirateringo said:
I still don't understand why he'd have the scripts made up, which he did as I've seen the picture. So surely all that's left is postage now.

and he made the footrests? http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=56794&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe he's just sick or something :/

I sold him some horseshoe plates and had no issues. Maybe he's laying low after being caught out with the lifted photo from another ad? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rpp123456 said:
I sold him some horseshoe plates and had no issues. Maybe he's laying low after being caught out with the lifted photo from another ad? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Entirely possible but wouldn't it be simpler to come clean by refunding the money or sending the merchandise he has already been paid for? He should know that laying low won't make it all go away.

I got some seat runners and some wheel trims from him.
The last ones were delayed due to an accident with a member of his family but he kept me informed as to when I would get them. This was about 2-3 months ago.

Ive bought some RHD hella lenses from him , with no dramas , he's on the trekker forums too but hasn't been on since mid april . Maybe personal problems stopping him getting to computers - hope all the guys who have sent him money get it sorted

He certainly hasn't logged on here for a while, at least checked his pm's as mine is still in my outbox !!

I was warned away from dealing with this guy by a fellow earlybay member via PM quite a while ago, my gut feeling said I shouldn't deal with him as he kept pestering me via PM about purchasing some wheel trims.

Glad I listened now! :shock:

He's probably started a new account and sat back reading and these comments. :x

Bigbear said:

Funny you should say that. :eek:

Quote from the SSVC Forum: "Mr Shakeel1987, who just happens to have joined a few days ago, is in Pakistan and selling exactly the same products as Reezvaan"

Looks suspicious, may be coincidence. :msn4:

KevH said:
Bigbear said:

Funny you should say that. :eek:

Quote from the SSVC Forum: "Mr Shakeel1987, who just happens to have joined a few days ago, is in Pakistan and selling exactly the same products as Reezvaan"

Looks suspicious, may be coincidence. :msn4:

Well I for one wouldn't trust to buy anything from a new member anyway.

Good luck mr Shakeel! :lol:

I was selling a front coil-over kit (EZ Rider from Red 9) for a split and agreed a sale with Reezvaan. Although he sent me all the details for shipping etc the money was never forthcoming and communication stopped fortunately without me despatching anything. With hindsight he was obviously going to copy the set-up - my apologies to Red 9.

If it helps anyone, here's an excerpt from one of his emails :-

Great. Will sort the payment later today. Please post to;

Azmat Mohammad (for Reezvaan)
Euro Pak Cargo Services
214-224, Broomhill Road, Brislington
BS4 5RG, Bristol
0207 458 44 22

Please pack it well, especially the hardware as from bristol this embarks on a 6000+ miles journey to Pakistan and would be roughly handled by the shipper and I dont want to end up without the hardware when it arrives :)

Hope this helps someone.

reezvaan was last active on this forum on Mon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm, but didn't post or answer and messages :(

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt until now, but no longer :(

Please everyone, claim back monies from Paypal or contact your card providers :(

I'm still waiting for my script badge and it's in the finished photo he put up so why no show? How do we claim by Paypal anyone had any dealings on this?

Clem said:
reezvaan was last active on this forum on Mon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm, but didn't post or answer and messages :(

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt until now, but no longer :(

Please everyone, claim back monies from Paypal or contact your card providers :(

This is what we've been discussing, he requested that we pay by 'gift', so there is no claiming back the money.

I've just had a reply from him on Facebook that just states 'thanks for the heads up', when asked about what he's going to do about the money he's stolen.

Latest posts