• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early & Late Bay Passenger Foot Rests (LHD & RHD)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK/Europe shelf stock; straight out of jig and ready to be finished before sent off to coaters

10366250_888859377806674_4916803418421115558_n.jpg

i would love one of these, but on your prev form, you have let a lot of people down, unless you sell me one and ill pay once i have recieved it, :eek:

Can understand, no worries. can make an exception.
PM me your postage details with the finish you want it in.
I will get one posted to you as soon as the shelf stock is ready.
cheers

all paid up footrests are now in post.
please note that these are packed with the rubber seals (to go under either positioning end) around the footrest in an airtight envelop with the mounting hardware. plz be careful while you undo the wrapping else you'll rip the rubber seals off and would be left with no seals to save your paint from scratches.
i personally suggest careful removal of envelop before you unwrap your footrests, which is wrapped using adhesive tape.
I will try and get a pic to elaborate it further shortly.

cheers

reezvaan said:
please note that these are packed with the rubber seals (to go under either positioning end) around the footrest in an airtight envelop with the mounting hardware. plz be careful while you undo the wrapping else you'll rip the rubber seals off and would be left with no seals to save your paint from scratches.
i personally suggest careful removal of envelop before you unwrap your footrests, which is wrapped using adhesive tape.

cheers

:mrgreen:

reezvaan said:

cheers

I don't get it reezvaan :? this post is 2 weeks old on Tuesday coming and you say they are in the post (even Royal Mail can get a parcel here in that time) and you greatly elaborate on how to unwrap the parcel so to not to damage it, quite a lot of information for a fob off / con

So what's the crack mate? Are they in the post? Are they going to be?........

Got mine from ups today. Was it worth the wait? Well, my dog could weld better! I'll be steering clear of his products in the future for sure.

DDC said:
Got mine from ups today. Was it worth the wait? Well, my dog could weld better! I'll be steering clear of his products in the future for sure.

If it's not up to the standard expected, or inferred from the photo's he used, send it back posted at his expense and refund required!

Seeing as he used someone else's product for the initial pictures, then took months for delivery with no communication at all, do you think I have a chance of getting my money back? Best I'd hope to do is make people aware of his practices.

DDC said:

Same here came today, shite welding, stick welded full of inclusions and slag traps.........

Latest posts