Earlybay Campout 2017 ** DATE CONFIRMED 6/7TH MAY 2017**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
markevo30 said:
Graham,

It looks like I've got to work this weekend so you can knock four off your number count.

Absolutely gutted as I'm sure it'll be a great weekend.

Have fun and post loads of pics!!

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a real shame Mark

Graham L said:
nobbly said:
Graham L said:
The line up is Sunday and always has been, sorry

Ah, I've not been before. I assume it is in the afternoon then?

We'll give people chance to lie in and then start the line up at approx 11am so people that need to be away can be.

We're desperately (but so far unsuccessfully) trying to get someone to cover Sundays shift. If not we need to go by about 12:00, it would be nice to get in the line though. It'll be easy for us to sneak off... we're an April '72 build so will be near the end!

Geeeeee Zeus, I had a little panic just then what are you trying to do to me Mike. I know I've forgotten a few things lately.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, Better Early than Late though I suppose :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Geeeeee Zeus, I had a little panic just then what are you trying to do to me Mike. I know I've forgotten a few things lately.

????

Hiya G, I just getting me self up to date on this thread and Clems making out it's last weekend. I had a funny moment :mrgreen: if you know what I mean. I struggle keeping up with what I'm doing and saying so I don't expect others to keep up with me too ;)

Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,,,see you the weekend matey :lol:

ozziedog said:

You must be as confused as I was last weekend :lol:

Right then, beer chilling fire pit in bus, BBQ ready, stop at Senor Tesco tomoz for sausages and burglers then hit the M5 early afternoon. Anyone want to hook up en route then give me a shout out tonight and we might work something out.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, first one this year.

Not going to make it sorry guys - bus not ready and no time to sort it at mo!
Have a great weekend and look forward to the pics!
Simo

Ok so been on site tonight, small marquee is up ready for some tunes from STFU on Saturday night, Grass is cut and its looking ready for you all.
If you turn up before I arrive tomorrow lunchtime please DO NOT camp along the hedge line to the right of the marquee as you look down the field as thats where the line up is going this year.
See you all at some point over the weekend :)

OK just a few reminders and points for the weekend.
- Dogs are allowed if kept on leads and well behaved (same
applies to owners)
- Toilets & Showers available down on the main site as well as
portaloos in the Rally Field
- 11pm Noise Curfew please, other campers onsite so lets not
cause any issues, as we'd like to use the site again
- We are supplying a large BBQ but please bring charcoal and
food to put on it as well as beer, wine and spirits of your
choice
- Site is quite windy again so suggest warm clothes for the
evening, fire pits allowed as long as off the ground.
- 50th Anniversary line up planned for 10.30am on Sunday
morning to allow those that have a long way to travel to
participate.
- Farm shop down the road and supermarkets and cashpoints
in Banbury a few miles away
Come and chill out with fellow EB owners and look forward to seeing you all over the weekend.

nobbly said:
Graham L said:
nobbly said:
Ah, I've not been before. I assume it is in the afternoon then?

We'll give people chance to lie in and then start the line up at approx 11am so people that need to be away can be.

We're desperately (but so far unsuccessfully) trying to get someone to cover Sundays shift. If not we need to go by about 12:00, it would be nice to get in the line though. It'll be easy for us to sneak off... we're an April '72 build so will be near the end!
All shifts sorted :mrgreen: so no worries about making the line up, we just need beer, burgers and bravery now :?

Setting off around 5pm tomorrow, so aiming for a late arrival around half nine.

OK,, we`re off, and just a munch stop at Tesco or Morrison for burglers and stuff then on my way, havent bothered with the gazebo because its windy, but I`ve chucked in the windbreak :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Or we can do the gazebo and early bay hang gliding team ,,,, again :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Clare and I would just like to say a massive thanks to Graham and Jenni for organizing such a brilliant event
We had a fantastic time and the lineup was epic! 65 Buses in all I think!
An awesome job and we had an absolute blast!
Cant wait for the next one!
Cheers

As said above brill weekend nice to see so many buses together many thanks to graham and jenni

Great weekend and good to put some faces to names from the forum! Thanks to Graham for organising it and hopefully you'll do another one next year!! Looking forward to it already!

Fantastic weekend and lovely to meet so many people. We were the ones with the 2 crazy fluffy Rough Collie. Pictures to follow. Thanks to Graham for organising a great weekend and the line up which was awesome. And the great T shirts and stickers.

What an awesome weekend. :D

pgVYH.jpg

:lol:

Latest posts