Earlybay Campout 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys cant make it now its the weekend of the wifes charity event in London so we have a spare ticket if anyone wants one

Only 2 weeks to go to the Earlybay Campout just outside Banbury, why not come and join us only £26.40 for the whole weekend PER VEHICLE, STFU will once again be playing a set on the Saturday night and we'll be running the communal BBQ to cook your own food on again. A chance to meet and drink with fellow early bay owners.
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY (so we can make sure we have enough loos)
Booking link here: http://buytickets.at/aircooledeventsltd/219199

Hey Scottie, met you at Busfest camped behind your bus , you were with Ozziedog looking forward to seeing you guys again

I`ll bring my drum, I guess a couple more will too, share the love and bring a bag or two of firewood if you can find any, even old pallets cut up are great. Just gotta sort this alt light, driving me potts. Should never have moved that dash pod.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Can`t wait :mrgreen:

All booked, FIRST camping trip in the bus - will be there with daughter and 2 dogs - what could go wrong :shock:

Hi
Sorry
myself and davidomes wont be able to make it due to a Hospital appointment (fed up we wont be there)
had a great time last year,
hope you all enjoy yourselves, maybe see you next year

Vinvan

All set up and the sun is shining, still time to get your EARLYBAY here for either today or tomorrow

Just wanted to thank Graham and his wife and team for a great weekend its get togethers like this restore my faith in the human race and I love early bays !!

We had a great time, met some new faces and generally enjoyed the chilled-out feel to this gathering.

Would be good to marry up some names to your forum names. No photos of us from the weekend, but got some of the van (as we probably all did).

Thanks again Graham and Co.

James and Elspeth

f414effa6c55d8da0db88fdf2151ebcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, despite possibly the coldest night I've spent in my van on Saturday, it was great.

Top chilli by PeteB, toasty fire, cool tunes and a nice sunny line up on Sunday morning.

Good one :D

Latest posts