Earlybay Campout 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a great first night away in the bus, nice to meet new and old faces again

Thanks Graham

Jon, Millie, Nellie & Nigel

20190512_090314917_iOS1.jpg

20190511_180315532_iOS1.jpg

We had a top weekend, great to see everyone

Well done to Graham and Jenny

Looking forward to next year

Great weekend, great to see old friends and make new friends, looking forwards to next year, loved the music too

thank you Graham and Jenny

So, I am really hoping that you lot out there are as bad as I am and look at the subjects that jump to the top. ;)
This is one trip that Pip and I really enjoy and are hoping that if we start early, we may be able to get a jump
and persuade everyone to book early enough so we have sufficient people going to make it worthwhile.

Numbers have been down and dwindling which means our SPECTACULAR hosts are finding it increasingly difficult
to make the figures stack up. I think this is one show that is worth the four hour trip. :D :D

Comparatively speaking it is fairly cheap and I for one will quite happily pay a couple of quid more if it helps.
I last paid something like £26.00 I think , so £28.00 to £30.00 is not bad for a weekend away.
I really hope this helps with booking ahead and it happens. And we get to spend it with you lot. :D :lol: :D

Now of course I hope that Graham and Jenny are amenable and if there is enough interest early enough
they will consider doing it again . PLEASE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just discovered this - we're fairly local to Banbury so date dependant would be keen to join!

Could not make it this year due to illness
but last year was great (2018)so we will be up for it in 2020

Hi Guys
Due to the change of the May Day Bank Holiday weekend in 2020 (its moved to Friday 8th instead of Monday 4th) our usual weekend (the one after Stanford Hall) is not available at Fir Trees campsite so we have taken the decision not to run a separate Earlybay Campout in 2020, we are still however running the Aircooled Campout on the 3rd-5th July which you are all more than welcome to attend.

Graham L said:
Hi Guys
Due to the change of the May Day Bank Holiday weekend in 2020 (its moved to Friday 8th instead of Monday 4th) our usual weekend (the one after Stanford Hall) is not available at Fir Trees campsite so we have taken the decision not to run a separate Earlybay Campout in 2020, we are still however running the Aircooled Campout on the 3rd-5th July which you are all more than welcome to attend.

Will we even get an E.B space this year? :(

Latest posts