EGGs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes eggs, just saw a thing on soshy media that said about taking eggs camping in a bottle. As in crack them open and put them in a bottle of some description. The lady doing it used a 300ml empty water bottle and had them in there. They’ll stay just as fresh for a couple of days either in or out of the coolbox. I then thought about using a pint milk bottle as you could get a dozen in there easily and probably easier to get them in. Plus if you squashed the bottle as you used them up, you could dispel the air keeping them nice.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, love good ideas .

What happens when you only want to cook two?
Just pour two out I guess, then squeeze some more air out of the carton/ bottle. A bit like trying to stop on fifty quid exactly at the petrol pump, :) So you could possibly have four in your container for two times two days then just pour out roughly half. Morrisons used to do a great little half pint container of milk that might be ace for this.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Cook what you want, I spose :)

If only eggs came in some kind of biodegradeable package that was sealed tightly until you wanted to use them, eh?

Seriously though, in a campervan, why not just take ... eggs?
Quite - eggs in their shells keep (in or out of the coolbox) for weeks.

Latest posts