• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Empi Exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearyboy6

Reaction score
Empi Monza Four Tip Silencer / Exhaust for auction. I have took this item off my 1971 vw camper as I want a different sytle for my van. I have got the surface rust off the exhaust and painted it with heat resistant exhaust paint in matt black. The chrome tips are in resonable condition but could do with a good polish. The exhaust itself is in great condition with no holes or repairs. There is a very small dent at the back of the exhaust which is around 2cms long. It is not deep at all and has no way affected the structure of the exhaust. I am in Great Wyrley in Walsall West Midlands. I dont know how much it is worth hence ebay but if you want to buy it it will be £100

Cheers Matt

Ebay Link :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110766999633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As already said I was not sure how much it was worth. I had already looked how much they were new but the ones but the ones I looked at did not have empi on so I was covering my self. Is it really fair to slag off an item someone it trying to sell

Gearyboy6 said:
As already said I was not sure how much it was worth. I had already looked how much they were new but the ones but the ones I looked at did not have empi on so I was covering my self. Is it really fair to slag off an item someone it trying to sell

not slagging off your item fella.....just giving an opinion.
a second hand monza is probably worth £30 tops if thats any help to ya dood...........G L with sale and relax friend we`re all here to help , its not vzi here :lol:

ooro said:
Gearyboy6 said:

not slagging off your item fella.....just giving an opinion.
a second hand monza is probably worth £30 tops if thats any help to ya dood...........G L with sale and relax friend we`re all here to help , its not vzi here :lol:

Sorry bud, didn't mean to cause offence :-( As Steve says, this ain't VZI :)

Latest posts