Even Ikea can be good in a van!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosko

Reaction score
Went to Ikea today and went back to pack the stuff into the van while Mrs Rosko and offspring went for hotdogs. Just finishing when a Citroen Saxo screeched to halt - drivers window came down with a big shout of COMBI!

Then a beautiful young French woman jumped out and said, "J'adore le Combi...Une photo?" I agreed and she proceeded to take about 20 pics on her phone while Monsieur Saxo experienced my French and then accused me of being Belgian (best compliment my French has had so far). Once the pics were done it was more shouts of, "J'adore le Combi" followed by big kisses on both cheeks and then off they went.

As a reasonably fat 45 year old these young woman kissing assaults aren't the norm so I reckon the van must have caused it. Anybody else had a mundane experience sorted by their van? If so get it on this thread- an ideal winter warmer.

French girls aren't fussy :wink: i know, i used to date one :lol:

:idea: i might move to france :roll: :lol:

Aye but you get spotted by my Mob up there mate ;)

You coming to our bash up at tabfield this weekend followed by a cruise sunday morning to our club meet and a nice fat roast dinner

Got er bombarded by loads of Sunday Sport girls at a services once. Was a great day, but the misses didnt think so :lol: :wink:

Latest posts