Field of Dreams 3 - Escrick Park, York 11-13 September

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AircooledKate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Adventurewagon
Hello all,

Just a reminder that in just over 5 weeks, Field of Dreams is back for it's third year, second year at Escrick Park Estate.

Really hope to see some of you there, especially as I'm now officially an Early Bayer :-D

Much dubluv!

PS Advance tickets are just £25 for a full weekend of chilled out camping, music and aircooled VWs. We'd love an Early Bay line up on the Saturday if you fancy it too :D

We have an engine and engine stand for this year and will be doing a few fun aircooled engine related things, including, who can do the fastest fan belt change and the fastest spark plug change.

If you haven't got your tickets yet, pop along to http://www.classicvolks.com/vwfieldofdreams.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you've not been you should check this show out.. been to both of them so far. New venue is lovely and waking up to a field of air cooled vehicles is awesome, had our tickets for ages.
Cheers Chris

I'd love to come to this Kate but as you know I doubt DeeDee would make it that far in her current condition :(
Next year though hopefully :) x

DeeDeeTheBay said:
I'd love to come to this Kate but as you know I doubt DeeDee would make it that far in her current condition :(
Next year though hopefully :) x

I know :) Yes, hopefully next year :)

Hehehe! Not long now people!

Tickets will be available on the gate, gates open at 2pm for pre-booked weekend ticket holders and gates sales start at 6pm. Day visitors - gates open at 9am :)

See you there :)

Latest posts