FLATWOLF Industries

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydave

Reaction score
Mobile Welding, Maintenance and Modification for Classic VW's in Kent

http://www.flatwolfindustries.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just spotted this...

I had Dave do some work for me after a chance meeting locally. He's a really nice guy and seems to know his stuff. He is now my prefered contact for any work that needs doing.

If you are near to Kent it might be worth giving him a call.

Hi all...

If you get a moment feel free to check out the website - new pictures added of the kind of welding work that I can do. I'll be attending as many of the local shows I can this year and promoting the business which is going really well.

It's great to be part of the scene and I have a really nice customer base which is continuing to grow so thanks to all!

Cheers Dave

Hi all,

Been pretty busy since the last time I posted on here... Updated the website with more photos of the work i have been doing especially a 72 bare-metal resto i am stuck in to! Got another 72 Devon resto, a 75 Viking resto and an air-cooled T25 with a few issues booked in as well as my own 71 Devon Sunlander which is typically half-done at the moment due to working on customers VW's - so need more hours in the day!

In the process of sorting out my small workshop at home so will be undertaking work there as well as the usual mobile services!

If you're in Kent and need some welding work doing (or anything else VW related) then give me a bell and i'll be happy to look at it for you ;)

Cheers Dave

Flatwolf Industries and SM Garage - West Malling

Now working out of a garage in West Malling (15 mins outside Maidstone, Kent) alongside another mechanic and VW enthusiast we are able to offer 'Full Workshop Facilities' for classic VW's including:

MOTs
Servicing
Full Welding Facilities
Modification and Lowering
Engine and Electrical
Brakes and Tyres

We are happy to discuss all your classic VW needs and can be contacted on:

Main Workshop: 01732 842006
Dave (Flatwolf): 07540 618848
Sam (SM Garage): 07834 781448
Email: dave AT flatwolfindustries.co.uk

You can also have a look at my website (at bottom of page) for examples of welding and restoration work.

Thanks Dave

Flatwolf Industries - Welding, Maintenance and Modification for your Classic VW!
http://www.flatwolfindustries.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts