• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 1967 EARLY BAY Westfalia Type 2 REDUCED PRICE TO SELL £28,000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evil

Reaction score

FOR SALE £28,000 - REDUCED PRICE AS NEED TO SELL

SEE LINK FOR FULL SET OF IMAGES OF VAN http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/volkswagen/campervan/224311

Sadly I need to sell my stunning VW Type 2 Bay window Campervan called Chutney, he is is Mango Green and Seagull Grey and is colour coded on the bumpers and pop top roof. He came from the dry states of California and has been fully restored from scratch by Coolcampers and is finished to the highest standard. There is no rust or bubbles. There are a few scratches on the White wall tyres.

The recon engine has just been run in and has done 1000 miles, still has warranty till 26th August from Elite VW Engines.

This van also comes with all the gear for when you go camping such as the side awning, rock pegs and normal pegs, fitted ground sheet and the portable -10 fridge to keep all the food nice and cool. I did not get the van kitted out with fridge and cooker as when not using for camping it is lighter and more spacious for days out. Also the smell of food does not stay in your van.

You will see from the pictures the process of start to finish that this has been lovingly restored. Also we have kept the van gated under a car port so plenty of air travels through so no condensation happens.

Below is a list of what has been done and the extras

Full strip down
Full re-spray inside and out (outside mango green seagull grey, inside seagul grey)
Original bumpers sprayed Seagull grey
Pop to roof sprayed Seagull Grey
New top quality pop top canvass from Wolfsburg West in Tan
1600cc recon engine
recon gear box
Lowered by 2.5 inches
New ball joints, tie rods, draglink and shock absorbers
Original wheels that have been sprayed mango green
Mr whitewalls 2 white wall wheels (and cleaning kit) One Tyre is scuffed
Brakes: New wheel cylinders, Flexi hoses, Brake shoes, Brake pads
Outer body: Wiper blades, Wing mirrors, Sunvisors Door rubbers, Body seals, Light lenses, Headlights
Insulation and sound proofing (also has extra from noise killers and I have some left over for you)
Window rubbers
Original Westfalia louvre windows

INTERIOR
Sprayed front dash mango green
Bluetooth stereo with usb port (not cd)
17 mcj light oak double slot personalised steering wheel
matching window winders and door pulls for full door set
Headliner
Rugs for bugs interior matting throughout
Full width rock n roll bed with storage under
Metal buddy seat
Wooden Buddy Seat with storage under
Overhead locker
Table Kit
Battery and Leisure Battery kit that is run by a power management
2 sockets and usb ports
fully refurbished seats in 2 tone
2 front 3 point seat belts
2 back 3 point seat belts and 1 middle lap beltInterior door and side panels all 2 tone
Curtains all round that have lining
Double upper bed in roof
Jailbars at back window
1 Spot light and 1 large interior light
4 speakers

EXTRAS
Khyam Motordome Classic side Awning with fitted ground sheet (only been used once)
Fiamma 2 bike rack
Portable Mibicool fridge that goes to -10 plugs in lighter when driving and leisure battery once on site
10m electric hook up lead
Oil and can to fill up so no splilling
spare belt
Hamper from new

As you can see from the list we have done everything to the van and with a heavy heart have to sell. You need do nothing except drive away and enjoy this stunning motor.

one incredible looking van. shame to sell after such a short time. good luck with the sale

Thanks Johnny, things must and hopefully one day I will get another.

Latest posts