• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1971 Tin Top Project Reduced Price £850 with pics!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
Hi all, up for sale is my rhd, tin top earlybay project. I have owned the van for 4 years and bought it off a gentleman that had owned it since 1976!!!! I am the 3rd owner of the van and am selling due to a change of circumstances which means I am unable to do the work needed to get this van on the road. It started out as a panel van, but the previous owner had the side windows added in the seventies. It will require a lot of work and welding in the usual places, arches, sills, outriggers, jacking points etc. and there is NO engine with the van either. I strongly recommend anyone who is interested to come and view the van to see for yourself the extent of the work needed. It is currently on a rollover jig in my garden for easy access to view the work required (PLEASE NOTE THE ROLLOVER JIG IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE BUT COULD BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY). I will try and add pictures but I am not good with photobucket, but can 'WhatsApp' pictures for you. Price: £850. The van is located in Gosport in Hampshire. Any questions call me, Jason: 07776=142413

just to clarify the rollover jig is NOT for sale with the van, but can be bought separately. I belive it is a cj autos jig and it has 2 locking mechanisms, one at the front and one at the back, where it allows you to roll the vechicle at different stages rather than just all the way over. will add a separate for sale ad for this later. also the van has a trip speedo, and depending on interest in the van, I may sell this separately. the van is advertised elsewhere so first come first served!!! Jason.

have reduced the price to £850 as there is no engine. can do a deal with the chasis roller as well if anyone wants both. mods: will try and put pictures up asap but photo bucket has changed!!! is there anyone who could put some pics up on here for me if I whatsapp or text them??? ned to sell so offers accepted.

have worked out how to email pics!!!! so can email pics. really need this gone so make us an offer!!!

Latest posts