• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 1971 VW Camper Van Oz Import Stunning Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankieboy66

Reaction score
VW CAMPER VAN, EARLY BAY T2, OZ IMPORT For Sale (1971)Tax Exempt POP TOP 4/5 BERTH

1971 VW Camper Van, early bay T2, Oz import, 4/5 berth, had £1000’s spent over last few years on a complete refurbishment. Has had new front panel, 2 brand new front doors, full bare metal respray, new arches, cills, back quarter panels, cab floors - anything that needed replacing was done. (Pictures available through photo bucket link to show all work that has been done when it was being restored).

Has had artist design to make this a one off decal that is a totally unique, beautiful van, with lovely interior. Hundreds of hours spent on her, new window rubbers throughout and door seals, plenty of storage, Porsche front seats recovered along with roof lining similar design to decals. Porsche fuch replicas alloys, lowered slightly so looks and handles well, pop top with good canvas. Empi shifter, 1600 cc twin port engine, the van runs really well. The van comfortably sleeps 4, have had 5 sleep in her. There is a table with the van that slots between back seats and makes a full width bed, also sleeps 2 in the roof. Has leisure battery fitted. When we took her camping last summer, I had a little portable cooker that I borrowed from my brother that we used. Has fixed seat belts in the rear for the 3 passengers. Been fully insulated so keeps heat in at night.

Has fantastic 1000 watt Alpine system with cd/radio/ipod connection, large amp and 10 speakers, stereo system. She is truly fantastic, has 5 months tax, but tax exempt, has 5 months mot, the van really needs to be viewed to appreciate how lovely she is, and how much time has been spent on it. Being an Australian import, has not had the bad weather and salt that we have here in UK, so the van was really solid camper before all the work was started to bring her to tip top condition.

Cheap on insurance, costs me £140-00 per year fully comp, and tax free so cheap classic to run. I live in north Manchester not far from the m62, and as I said would strongly recommend people come and have a look at the camper, as she is a lovely clean example that is super dry and rock solid. If you would like any further pictures, please ask and I will gladly forward these, just attach your email address.

Looking £14995 ono